Baby Powder Wipes
Shipping & Return
ORDERS: In addition to online orders, orders can be submitted by phone, fax or emailed to us. Most orders ship same day. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. All online orders must be prepaid with credit card. For wholesale orders, please email us at Info@Quantuminds.com .
USA SHIPPING: Shipping and handling cost is $4.99 for 1 package; $7.49 for 2 packs; $9.99 for 3 packs; $12.49 for 4 packs; $14.99 for 5 packs and $17.49 for 6 packs. We are temporarily offering our product for free; just pay for shipping and handling. Product is shipped via USPS. After we ship them they generally arrive on or before 7 business days. If your shipping location requires a shipping method other than USPS please call and we will attempt to accommodate. Call for international rates.
RETURNS: No returns will be accepted by Quantuminds unless it is assigned a return authorization number. Quantuminds will gladly exchange any defective merchandise at no cost. Customer must notify Quantuminds within 7 days after receipt. For damages caused by shipping company, customer will be required to contact them directly. The following items are non-returnable; Out dated packaging, Discontinued items, Close outs & Promotional Items.
To request a Return Authorization Number, please email us at Info@Quantuminds.com .
RESTOCKING FEE: Any product purchased at retail price and returned to Quantuminds must be in current packaging and in resalable condition. There will be a 25% restocking fee on authorized returns.
(A-108) November 27, 2017 (revised)
Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site, Quantuminds.com, referred to from this point on as the “Site”. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright/Trademark. All content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document including the registered trademark of Quantuminds may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution) without the express written permission from Quantuminds.
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site or any rules, regulations, laws (foreign and domestic) governing the possession, purchase or sale of this product.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Quantuminds, their employees, agents and assigns, as well as our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement use of the Site.
6. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
7. Disclaimer. The information from or through the site are provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
8. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
11. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (I) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (II) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (III) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
12. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
13. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
14. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
15. Return Policy. Due to the nature of our online site, and the products listed, we, Quantuminds, have a strict return policy for any product. Please refer to the shipping & return page for more information.
16. Venue; Applicable Law. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any samples or products obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the appropriate court in Orange County, California. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Orange County, California is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is created and controlled by Quantuminds in Las Vegas, Nevada. As such, the laws of the United States of America will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
(A-101) October 27, 2013 (revised)
Use of Information
Quantuminds does not make any client data available to third parties. We do not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated on this site. Quantuminds may disclose or access account Information for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
Responses to e-Mail Inquiries
When Visitors or Customers send e-mail inquiries to Quantuminds; the return e-mail address is used to answer the e-mail inquiry we receive. Quantuminds does not use the return e-mail address for any other purpose and does not share the return e-mail address with any third party.
Types of Information
In the course of its customers, Quantuminds acquires, stores and transmits customer communications and information that customers may regard as private or sensitive. Information such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, and credit or bank card information is provided to Quantuminds by its customers in order to purchase goods. In addition, Quantuminds may store customer’s electronic mail and other communications as are necessary to the transmission and delivery of those communications.
Use of IP Addresses
Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When Customers request pages from our website, our servers log the requesting Customers` IP addresses. We normally will not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that Customer’s sessions will be logged, but Customer identity remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a Customer when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules or terms and conditions or to protect our service, website, or any person, or where it is otherwise permitted by law.
Quantuminds is committed to taking reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from theft, misuse and alteration.
Quantuminds uses SSL, or secure socket layer- technology.
This ensures your personal and banking details are not intercepted by unauthorized parties. You can verify this on the secure payment page by checking the padlock image within the browsers program window. Different browsers display it in different locations so actual location will vary.
(A-100) October 25, 2013